Old Memories

Back in the day when I'm still very young and little, I used to join drawing competition. My art teacher at school choose me to become the delegation for drawing competition. I didn't get the first position when I started it. I got third position at the first drawing competition. The my teacher give me lesson during the day. While my friend should stuck with the boring lessons and teacher, I get to play with all of my crayons and imagination :D


This is actually collaboration between me and my theacer. He draw the outline using light colored crayon. Then I continued to giving the detail on the picture based on the composition that my teacher drew before. It turn out to be a really awkward style of drawing. Yet my mother loved it and still hanging this picture on our house hallway.


Market. I used to drew a lot of market and people activities on market. With this picture I got the first position and it give me a chance to compete on province drawing competition that was held at Semarang.


This is a replica of my actual drawing that make me and my family so proud. My name even written on the local newspaper (only small square). The drawing competition was held by one of the big Mall in my hometown. I never really thought I will win this thing. When the MC announcing the winner I think  I'll go back home empty handed. Turned out it was my name they called for the first prize winner. I bring back home a lot of souvenir and prizes from the sponsor and the biggest trophy that i ever won :D

This entry was posted on Friday, December 7, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Popular Posts